Let's talk about Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50 Review from Top to bottom
In this article, we will do a Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50 Review based on my personal use & experience.
We’re all familiar with the struggle of going out in the sun without protection. It’s easy to forget to reapply sunscreen – or even to apply it properly – which can make you end up looking like an orange mess by the time you get back home.
Even though the sun is our closest source of light and heat, it can still be hazardous to your health. The skin absorbs UV rays, which can cause cancer and premature aging. So when you’re planning a trip to the beach or going outside for long periods, make sure you’re using the best sunscreen possible that will protect your skin from further harm!
What better way to enjoy the summer days than to spend them outside completely? We want our skin to be as flawless as possible, but we often neglect our health and safety.
Looking for a reliable sunscreen? One that can provide some protection and won’t break the bank in the process? You’ve come to the right place! Here’s a review of the best sunscreen out there – Lakme sunscreen SPF 50.
Table of Contents
Ingredients of Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50
Short Description of Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50
Before we go ahead with the topic it is very important to know what the company says about its products. (If you are not interested in this part you can skip this paragraph)
The only sunscreen that guarantees 97 percent protection from harmful UV rays is back with a new formulation. The Indian weather is as hot and humid as it gets, but don’t worry because the new sweat-proof formulation, Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50, is the ideal long-wear sunscreen for those extra-long days.
It offers broad-spectrum UV protection, meaning it protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. High protection, however, does not imply heaviness or stickiness.
This sunscreen, which has been specially designed to be light, spreads easily onto your skin, giving it a fresh, smooth feel.
Why to use sunscreen?
- Prevents skin from ageing
Sunscreens provide the most effective barrier for our faces, slowing the signs of ageing.
- Prevents tanning of the skin
Using a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of at least 30 protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Beneficial to skin health
The use of sunscreen helps to keep important skin proteins like collagen, keratin, and elastin from deteriorating. All of these proteins are necessary for skin integrity and elasticity.
- Evens out skin tone
Sunscreen protects you from UVA and UVB rays, which cause uneven skin tone. It also keeps red veins from appearing on the skin’s surface.
Now let’s back on Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50 review.
Why you should Use Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50?
- Lakme has created a sunscreen that lasts longer and is perfect for long wear. The sunscreen is oil-free and it also leaves a matte finish without making your skin feel oily. It is suitable for all skin types.
- Lakme has come up with a sunscreen that is sweat proof and has an SPF 50+. This is perfect for those who want to stay safe from sun damage and avoid the effects of aging.
- It has 97% protection from UVB rays and 96% protection against UVA rays. This makes it perfect for everyday use
- The sponge is lightweight and does not leave any residue on the skin. It blended easily onto my skin and did not feel greasy.
- This sunscreen is made with a mix of antioxidants and moisturizing agents to protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun.
- It prevents tanning due to the UVB and UVA rays of the sun. It works well for skin types that are dry or normal.
Expert for daily sun protection
Summer ready with the Expert!
How to use Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50?
Note:- "This item Item is not returnable so if you buy this item, It will not be returned by the Amazon"
PROS and CONS (My Real Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50 Review)
When it comes to purchasing a good sunscreen that protects you from harmful rays of the Sun, you must be aware of the product.
There are numerous of Pros and cons to this new sunscreen. Consider both the positive and bad features of one while making your decision.
That is why we created this list of the Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50 Pros/Cons so that you can get all of the facts before making a purchase.
- Lakme sunscreen spf 50 is a good option for those who want to invest in a sunscreen that gives a matte finish. It also has total sun protection and doesn’t have any harsh chemicals, making it safe for your skin.
- My skin looked healthy and radiant with a natural glow. The shade of it was perfect for me, because I am slightly darker than the normal Indian complexion. The sunscreen did not make my face greasy or feel heavy on my face.
- Lakme Sunscreen is a new sunscreen that claims to work well in the climate of Bangalore. It is recommended to use before going out and it will provide complete protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
- I have combination skin and I had a lot of trouble with sunscreen. Sometimes, the sun would cause acne and other times it would just dry out my face. With this Lakme sunscreen spf 50, I never have to worry about too much sun damage or that I’m breaking out.
- Lakme’s sunscreen spf 50 leaves your face whiter than you might want it to be. It has a strange texture, it feels slightly oily, and it does not smell great. However, I got used to the white-face effect, so that’s not too big of a deal for me.
My Final Conclusion On Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50
Lakme sunscreen spf 50 review concluded that it is a good sun screen for everyday use. It has a light, airy and non-greasy texture. It also leaves behind an invisible matte finish. The product does not sting or cause any discomfort to the skin.
I think the Lakme spf 50 is a good product, giving protection against sunburn and providing a good base for makeup. I love that it has SPF 50, but I think it can be improved by adding additional sunscreens to protect from different types of UV rays.
I would recommend this Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50 to anyone searching for a good sunscreen at a fair price.
Lakme Sunscreen SPF 50 Price
The MRP of this Lakme Sunscreen with SPF50 is around INR199 on Amazon for 50ml.