Let's talk about Biotique green apple Shampoo Review from Top to bottom
In this article, we are going to do a biotique green apple shampoo review which is based on my personal use & expereince.
In today’s society, we have a lot of choices when it comes to what products we use to clean our hair and skin. There are already so many different options out there that it can be difficult to find one that is right for you.
Green apple shampoo is a new product that contains the scent of this well-known fruit. While your scent will remain fresh, green apple shampoo is also packed with antioxidants and nutrients to make sure you can keep up with your skin’s needs.
We all know how hard it is to find the right shampoo to reduce our dandruff and hair loss. In fact, there are hundreds of different shampoos on the market today that promise to help us finally achieve those beach-ready locks we’ve always dreamed of. Is there a better way to make sense of the vast number of products out there?
What are your thoughts about the biotique green apple shampoo? Do you think it is worth paying for, or do you feel like it’s a waste of money? Does the color of this shampoo appeal to you? These are just some of the questions that I hope to answer in this article today.
Table of Contents
Ingredients of Biotique green apple Shampoo
Short Description of Biotique green apple Shampoo
Before we go ahead with the topic it is very important to know what the biotique says about green apple shampoo. (If you are not interested in this part you can skip this paragraph)
This revitalising formula contains green apple extract, sea algae, and centella to purify and nourish the scalp and hair with natural minerals and proteins. The pH balanced formula is gentle enough to use every day. Leaves hair refreshed and full of natural body and shine.
- Leaves hair refreshed, with natural body and shine.
pH-balanced formula; leaves hair feeling refreshed
Ingredients of Biotique green apple shampoo isChinai ghas (gelidium amansii), manduk parni (centella asiatica), shikakai (acacia concinna), ghritkumari (aloevera barbadensis), seb (pyrus malus), badam tail (prunus amygdlaus oil), nariyal tail (cocos nucifera oil), Himalayan water Q.S.
Why you should Use Biotique green apple Shampoo?
- The BioTique green apple shampoo is a very popular natural cleaning product by the brand called Lush. This shampoo, like all of the products from this brand, is natural and vegan. It cleanses your scalp thoroughly and leaves it feeling healthy and moisturized.
- To promote healthy hair, their shampoo and conditioner should be in your daily routine. The shampoo has the properties of green apple with a genuine smell and a delicate fragrance.
- It can remove dandruff from your head as well as make your hair healthier, shinier, and soft to the touch. The conditioner is also very effective for promoting healthy hair growth.
- Apple is a rich source of hemicellulose, which has been proven to absorb and bind to metals such as mercury, nickel, lead and cadmium. The apple detoxifies the scalp by binding these metals and other toxins in the hair follicles. It also is able to keep your scalp healthy with its powerful antioxidants. The apple also leaves a refreshing feeling on your skin and hair that leaves you looking revitalized
Leaves hair refreshed
Purifies and nourish the scalp and hair
Special pH balanced formula
How to use Biotique green apple Shampoo?
"This item is not returnable, so if you purchase it, it will not be returned by Amazon."
PROS and CONS (My Real Biotique green apple Shampoo Review)
When it comes to buying a good shampoo that promotes hair growth, you must be informed about the product.
There are numerous Pros and Cons to new hair products. Consider both the positive and negative aspects of one while making your decision.
That is why we created this list of the Biotique Green apple shampoo Pros and Cons so that you can get all of the facts before making a purchase.
- This shampoo was a great choice for me. I have thin hair and it is easily weighed down by products that are not natural, but this product helps it stay light and clean.
- Biotique green apple shampoo is a great option for those who struggle with dry hair in the winter. This mild shampoo leaves your hair fresh, shiny and soft. Although it doesn’t do anything amazing, but it is a good option to have on hand.
- My opinion on this shampoo is that it is a great option to take care of your hair and scalp. It has the all natural ingredients that are found in most shampoos, but it does prevent from greying, which is a bonus for me. I love the smell, and I am happy with the results!
- I’ve been using biotique green apple shampoo for a few months now and it’s my favorite shampoo. I go through the bottle pretty quickly because I use it everyday! The first time I used it, my hair felt soft, light, and clean. It also smells so good!
- This shampoo is effective in helping users maintain healthy hair. It cleanses the scalp of excess oils and prevents dandruff, all while adding shine to hair!
- The pump on the bottle is poorly made and gets stuck which makes it difficult to use. I would also like to see the rest of the packaging be a tube instead of a normal bottle.
My Final Conclusion On Biotique green apple Shampoo
This Biotique Green apple shampoo review is based on my own personal experience and usage. With that,I will leave to you for making the final decision.
Overall, I like this shampoo with its wonderful smell and soft lather, biotique green apple shampoo is an excellent product for healthy hair. It makes your scalp feel clean and fresh. I really enjoyed using it.
The end of my hair was very clean and shiny. There wasn’t a lot of residues left on my hair after I washed it leaving it feeling lightweight and soft. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to someone who is looking for an alternative to harsh chemicals in their everyday life.
I would recommend this biotique green apple Shampoo to anyone searching for a good shampoo at a fair price.
Biotique green apple Shampoo Price
The MRP of this hair shampoo is INR 600 for 800ml but you get this product ranging from RS 420-440 on amazon depending upon the offer at that time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
It’s a green colour. It cleans extremely well. Excessive oil removal you can use it regularly
I don’t think it’ll work well with highlighted hair. This is primarily for normal to oily hair that needs to be washed frequently.
No it is not but it gives shine to the hair.
As I don’t have rebonded here I won’t recommend you