Let's talk about Biotique walnut bark shampoofrom Top to bottom
In this article, we are going to do a Biotique Walnut Bark Shampoo review which is based on my personal use & experience.
When it comes to shampoo, I think most people will tell you that the smell is one of the most important aspects. We all have our different preferences, but no matter what they are, if the shampoo smells bad then it’s not going to be something that you want to use. That being said, it might seem strange to hear that there are some shampoos out there that actually have a scent.
Biotique walnut bark shampoo uses the extract from the walnut shell as the active ingredient. These products are said to be rich in vitamins and nutrients, and can help reduce hair loss, strengthen hair, and improve shine.
Getting the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair is important to having a healthy looking mane. Finding one that works well with your skin and scalp can be a challenge, but don’t worry! In this article I’m going to share my experience using Biotique walnut bark shampoo and provide some other options for you to try if you want to make sure you’re getting the best product for your needs.
Well, I have been using the shampoo for about a month now and my hair is looking great with no side effects and now i am going to give the review of this biotique walnut bark shampoo.
Table of Contents
Ingredients of Biotique walnut bark shampoo
Short Description of Biotique walnut bark shampoo
Before we go ahead with the topic it is very important to know what Biotique says about Biotique walnu bark shampoo. (If you are not interested in this part you can skip this paragraph)
Walnut Bark is extracted from a black furrowed tree that emits a dark brown honey with smoothing and strengthening properties. Scrubbing agent that is ideal for purifying, smoothing, and brightening skin texture and tone.
It is “organically pure and free of preservatives.” Ingredients: 1.5 percent Akhrot chal (Jugens regia), 1.0 percent Amla (Emblica officinalis), 2.5 percent Ritha (Sapindus mukorossi), 2.5 percent Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba), 8.0 percent S.L.S (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), Himalayan water, Q.S.0
Why you should Use Biotique walnut bark shampoo
- Biotique walnut bark shampoo is a cruelty-free, organic product that is specially designed for your hair. It can be used on its own or as a complement to other hair care products. This shampoo contains powerful antioxidants that nourish your hair follicles and protect them from free radicals. It also moisturizes your scalp and allows for a sleek, healthy look.
- To enhance the texture of hair, Biotique Walnut Bark Shampoo with its natural herbal extracts work to deeply hydrate and strengthen hair. It is dermatologically tested and does not contain any harsh chemicals that may damage the hair.
- It’s made of herbs that are known to prevent dandruff, dandruff, and lice. Ingredients include Jugens regia (Akhrot chal), Emblica officinalis (Amla), Sapindus mukorossi (Ritha), Eclipta alba (Bhringraj).
- The walnut bark shampoo by Biotique is a mild and natural shampoo for all hair types. It deeply cleanses the scalp and leaves your hair feeling fresh and smooth. This shampoo does not contain any harmful chemicals like SLS, which can be found in most other shampoos. The walnut bark shampoo is suitable for all hair types and it is perfect if you have an oily scalp or hair that tends to get frizzy.
Leaves scalp feeling toned
Makes Hair Soft & Shiny
How to use Biotique walnut bark shampoo
Note:- "This item Item is not returnable so if you buy this item, It will not be returned by the Amazon"
PROS and CONS (My Real Biotique walnut bark shampoo Review)
When it comes to purchasing a good natural shampoo that promotes hair development, you must know about the product you are buying.
There are many pros and cons to these new hair products. Consider both the positive and negative aspect of one while making your decision.
That is why we created this list of the Biotique walnut bark shampoo pros and cons so that you can get all of the necessary information about the product you are buying.
- I have been using Biotique walnut bark shampoo for few weeks now and I am really impressed with the positive results. I had very bad hairfall before but after using this product, not only my hair is full of life but also my scalp seems to be healthy.
- I have used this shampoo for the past 2 months. I have noticed that it takes a little more to wash out all of my hair, but it does wonders for the texture. The shampoo smells great and doesn’t leave any residue behind. It is also quite affordable
- I would say this is the best shampoo I have ever used. Being an oily, thick hair girl, I was looking for something that could tame my locks without drying them out. I also wanted something that doesn’t require me to use conditioner.
- This shampoo is for all hair type and the best thing is it does not make my scalp dry. The hair fall has reduced a bit as well as my dandruff problem has been controlled.
- The shampoo is gentle and I experienced no dryness or irritation, which is a huge plus for me. It’s also very affordable,
- My hair has been very dry for about a week, so I was eager to try this walnut bark shampoo. The only downside is that it doesn’t make my hair smooth, but it does moisturize, clean, and have a nice scent.
My Final Conclusion On Biotique walnut bark shampoo
This was Biotique walnut bark shampoo review which is based on my own personal experience and usage.
This shampoo has a unique blend of vegetable extracts that are perfect for your hair. It has natural ingredients, is vegan-friendly, and is supposed to have an antioxidant effect on the scalp.
This shampoo does not have any harmful chemicals, but it apparently leaves you with a lighter scalp.”It also contains antioxidants to moisturize the scalp while working its way through the strands of hair to cleanse them of dirt, grime, bacteria, etc.
In short, this is a pretty good shampoo that you can get on the cheap. I will be looking for a better alternative in the future, but definitely recommend it for those who don’t want to spend big bucks on more premium products.
I would recommend this Biotique Walnut bark shampoo to anyone who is searching for a good shampoo at a fair price.
Biotique walnut bark shampoo Price
The MRP of this hair shampoo is INR 450 for 650ml but you get this product ranging from RS 344-350 on amazon depending upon the offer at that time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes it is free from any kind of harmful comonents,
Not so much but it does at some point.
Yes ofcourse you can use it
it is in liquid form
3 Trackbacks / Pingbacks