Let's talk about Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo Review from Top to bottom
Soya protein is a great addition to your hair care routine. Let’s take a look at the Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo Review and see what it can do for your hair.
Soya protein is a plant-based protein that offers many health benefits. It’s a great addition to any diet and can offer significant benefits for women who suffer from hair loss.
Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo is a shampoo that is made from soya protein, which makes it perfect for those with sensitivities to chemicals and other materials. Is this shampoo helps in cleanses, nourishes and strengthens hair.
So you know that hair is made of protein and that it needs to be washed to stay shiny and healthy. However, how frequently should you wash your hair? What kind of shampoo should you use? There are numerous options available, but which one is best for your hair type? Let’s take a look at one of them, the biotique soya protein shampoo review.
Table of Contents
Key Ingredients of Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo
Short Description of Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo?
Before we go ahead with the topic it is very important to know what Biotique says about Soya protein shampoo. (If you are not interested in this part you can skip this paragraph)
This nourishing shampoo contains soya bean protein, berberry, and wild tumeric extracts to cleanse hair without disrupting its natural pH balance. Color fade is prevented. It guards a perm. Encourages a healthy sheen.
Biotique Shampoo is 100 percent natural and organic, which makes it a great option for any hair type. Biotique Shampoo is also safe to use on all hair types, including color treated or chemically processed hair.
Ingredients of Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo:
Badam tail (prunus amygdalus oil), rai tail (brassica nigra oil), soya (anethumsowa), banhaldi (curcuma aromatica), Q.S. Himalayan water
Why you should Use Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo?
- Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo is ideal for damaged hair because it makes use of a unique protein-enriched formula. It also promises to transform your hair into healthier, shinier and stronger strands.
- This product is made of 100% pure raw materials and it is a shampoo that promotes healthy shine by creating natural pH balance. It has been tested to be non-allergenic, hypo-allergenic, paraben free and sulfate free.
- This shampoo from Biotique is ideal for men and women with hair that is dry, frizzy, oily or just generally needs a deep clean. It has a nourishing formula that leaves your hair feeling soft and easy to manage.
- For over 5,000 years, soya protein has been a major source of nutrients, providing all of the essential proteins and minerals for human nutrition. It is also well-known for its gentle cleansing and restorative properties.
Promotes healthy shine
Natural pH balance
Makes Hair Soft & Shiny
How to use Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo?
Note:- "This item Item is not returnable so if you buy this item, It will not be returned by the Amazon"
PROS and CONS (My Real Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo Review)
When it comes to buying a good shampoo that promotes hair growth, you must be informed about the product.
There are Pros and Cons to new hair shampoo. Consider both the positive and bad features of one while making your decision.
Listed below are the pros and cons of Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo so that you can get all of the facts before making a purchase.
- The shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, and gluten. It also has a clean, fresh scent. My favorite part about this shampoo is that it leaves my hair squeaky clean without weighing it down or drying it out.
- Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo is a shampoo that does not contain harsh chemical ingredients. It removes oil and dust without harming the hair texture. This shampoo is native for shiny, silky and soft hairs.
- Some shampoos can be drying, some can make scalp oily, others are difficult to wash out. This shampoo is nourishing and it is formulated with soy protein.
- I’m using this shampoo for about a month now and I don’t see any bad effects of it on my hair. The texture is soft and the feeling after washing is great. I would say that it’s not the best shampoo I’ve tried, but it’s a product I will definitely continue to use because of its unique properties.
- I was looking for a shampoo that can help me revive my dry and frizzy hairs. I used this shampoo for a week in order to see if it will make any difference. It is a good shampoo to use for dry, tangled and frizzy hairs as it left my hair smelling nice and clean without making it oily.
- It does a good job of cleaning the scalp and I have noticed that my hair is softer. However, it leaves my scalp very scaly after use.
My Final Conclusion On Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo
This biotique Soya Protein Shampoo review is based on my own personal experience and usage. With that, I will leave up to you to make the final call.
The Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo has an amazing formula that’s not just meant for hair, but it can also be used as a deep conditioner and leave your hair clean and healthy.
I’ve been using this product for three weeks and have noticed a much difference in my hair.
I would recommend this biotique soya protein shampoo to anyone searching for a good shampoo at a fair price.
Biotique Soya Protein Shampoo Price
The MRP of this Biotique soya protein shampoo is INR 675 for 800ml but you get this product ranging from RS 460-490 on amazon depending upon the offer at that time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
It does not contain any of these potentially harmful harsh chemicals.
Not sure, but i think it is not suitable.
Yes it helps
Yes you can use it on coloured Hairs.